Website Questions, Concerns or Comments
Webmasters: Julie Hobbs, Leigh Knight
Our Membership and PR team will be happy to assist you!
Below are instructions on how to submit a press release for publications.
- Send your details in a word document and include the Who, What, Where, Why and When in your description.
- Include contact information if appropriate, and at least one jpeg photo of good quality. Please note the names of those in the photo.
- Include the names (s) of the publication you wish to have your press release submitted.
- Once drafted, you will receive a proof for final approval.
- Your PR team will take care of submitting the article for you.
Please note that not all publications will pick-up every release they receive.
What makes a great press release is being timely, showing purpose or cause, and not being a sales pitch.
If you have any questions please reach out to your Membership/PR team:
Lynette Hegeman – 970-389-4113 – email@example.com
Laura Martin – 912-320-9309 – firstname.lastname@example.org