We are excited for our first OV of the year but know that it is necessary to continue to take precautions for the safety of all.
RSVP by 8/15/20 to your Mother Advisor
*At this OV we will be exploring the Fairy tale of Rapunzel and the lessons it teaches such as you cannot protect children from the world, everyone grows up, freedom to become who you are destined to be, step out of your comfort zone, don’t believe everything you are told, finding inner strength in bad situations, believe in yourself, and don’t hold back on who you truly are.
* Kim May will send out information for those who wish to attend via Zoom.
* Temperatures will be checked at the door and masks are required, not optional.
* If you are sick or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, please stay home.
* The lodge room seats approximately 200 without adding chairs. Knowing the attendees before the OV will allow us to space the room for social distancing.
* If there are more registered than what can fit in the room safely, then the three host assemblies and Savannah Assembly get first priority to attend, then all other Rainbow Girls. Of course, at least one adult per assembly will be necessary. We will do everything possible to include everyone who requests to attend.
* Grand Assembly photos will be taken that morning at 10 a.m. Kim May will start with individual photos.
* There will be no food served in the lodge. Mom Gena has agreed to allow enough time for assemblies to go out for lunch in the area and be back in time to start the OV at 1:30 p.m. There will be a list sent out of lunch options that are close to our lodge and a list of parks that are also good options.